- About Big House
- Enter The Big House with caution. As a visitor you will be exposed to wines that are so good, it’s almost criminal.
- Extra, extra: Late-breaking news from the Big House!
- Big House Red
- Yadda, yadda, yadda Warden. Break outta the confines of stuffy tradition. Cagney or Robinson would never deem it a dirty screw. Yo, the Holmes is a muscular, but by no means inelegant, eclectic red blend!
- Big House White
- Yadda, yadda, yadda Warden! It’s a rebellious mix of non-traditional white grape varieties destined to give the imbiber a new experience.
- The Birdman Pinot Grigio
- Birdman is what they call him. He’s been around as long as we can remember; keeping tabs on the Big House. Word has it he watches over the vineyards and calls the shots.
- The Great Escape Chardonnay
- Sound the siren, Warden! It looks like our pally is loose…unchained…un-oaked. Running about the Big House naked! Yo, let’s find this chump before he dusts out the caboose eh!
- The Usual Suspect Cabernet Sauvignon
- Psst wise guy! Don’t let the name fool you, this ain’t your typical yappin-his-mouth Cab…
- Cardinal Zin
- It’s the Cardinal Zin who consoles the straying souls of The Big House. Hallowed by thy zins.
A Note from The Warden
Welcome! Your day pass gives you full access to every area of the prison. Please feel free to explore our facility. Take extra caution when visiting the dangerous criminals (be sure to leave fingerprints, they can be used as evidence). Good luck and stay out of trouble!Learn More